I would have loved to have these when I was nursing my little ones! Chewbeads are colorful silicone necklaces and bracelets designed with teething babies in mind.
From the Chewbeads website:
- Beads are made with 100% silicone (similar to pacifiers & nipples)
- Soft on babies gums and emerging teeth
- Easily cleaned with dish soap & water, also dishwasher safe.
- No BPA, PVC, Phthalates, Cadmium, or Lead
- Necklaces have a breakaway clasp for added safety
- Necklaces are a great sensory tool to help your baby focus while nursing
- Bracelets are a colorful reminder of which side you’ve just nursed
There are lots of options by shape and color. Check out their products here. This would make a unique baby shower gift for any soon-to-be mom or perhaps a Mother’s Day gift for a nursing mom.